BirchBox is a beauty subscription box that costs $10 a month and you get mailed a box of 5-6 samples of random products each month. Every month you can go online and pick out one of your samples, or choose a curated box with set samples that you can see.
I’ve had Birchbox for 4 months now, and this is the first month I’ve chosen the curated box. It looked like I would actually use all of the samples (which I have!)
- MILK Makeup lipstick in C.R.E.A.M.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream
- Smashbox Photo Op eyeshadow trio in Filter
- Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrate Collagen Eye Pads
- PARLOR Smoothing Blowout Spray
Here is my review of each product:
- The MILK lipstick is a TINY sample! Like even smaller than the birthday lipstick from Sephora. But I never use up lip products anyway! But I found the formula of this to be very comfortable, pigmented, and long lasting.
- The Kiehl’s moisturizer is very light and fast-absorbing, and also effective. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or tight. This is a great formula.
- The Samshbox eyeshadow trio is pretty nice. The colors are pigmented enough, and blend easily. The sample size is pretty decent also, perfect for travel!
- The eye pads – oh man, I LOVED these. I actually purchased them with BirchBox points after using them. After wearing them for 20 minutes, my under eyes were visibly more hydrated and the bags were less pronounced. These are awesome for me because I have dry skin and naturally very baggy eyes. These helped decrease the appearance of texture and dryness, and made the under eye area look plump instead of baggy.
- The blowout spray smells AMAZING and really helps to add shine and a smooth feeling to hair after blow drying. I like hot showers so it is easy for that to dry my hair out, and this stuff helped combat that.
So overall I was VERY pleased with my BirchBox his month. I plan on subscribing for a while because they seem to send me at least 80% items that I will use up. I used to have another subscription before that I wasn’t super happy with so I am glad I found BirchBox!