Here are some of my recent empties from July, August, and September:
- L’Oréal magic nude liquid powder foundation: this is actually the only thing that’s not empty. This is a discontinued foundation. It has a lot of alcohol in it to give that liquid to powder effect. It looked kinda dry on me and was starting to break me out so I dumped it.
- Revlon photoready foundation: I really like this foundation. It has a little bit of shimmer in it so people with oily skin won’t like this, but it gives a natural finish to dry skin.
- Hourglass mineral veil primer: I love how smooth this makes my skin feel but it leaves me a little too matte. I’m not sure I would repurchase this just because of the huge price tag.
- Anastasia brow wiz: just one of my favorite brow products ever. It’s so easy and fast to use. My only complaint is that the spoolie broke off! I will buy this again once I use up my nyx micro brow.
- First aid beauty ultra repair cream: this is something I’ve repurchased multiple times and will continue to do so. It’s just a solid moisturizer.
- Mac Fix+: this is a cult classic and for good reason. It’s a versatile product that can be used for moisture, getting rid of the powdery look, and intensifying eye shadows. I might repurchase this but for now I’m using the mineralized charged water which is similar to Fix+ but it has a little bit of shimmer in it.
That’s all! Thanks for reading!