So I finally decided to use my gift card from my SO yesterday because a friend of mine on Tumblr gave me a Sephora friends & family code to use! This is a sale at Sephora that is one week long, for 20% off a single purchase. To get a code, you need to know a Sephora employee.
Here’s what I got!
- Tarte Tartelette in Bloom palette
- Laura Mercier Indiscretion highlighter
- NARS Mata Hari blush
- Smashbox Photo Finish primer (the original)
- Hourglass Mineral Veil primer – a 100 point reward
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD foundation stick in 117
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Allison liquid lipstick
- Too Faced Better than Sex mascara
- Too Faced Hanover Rx primer
A lot of these things were on my wishlist for a while and a few things were more whimsical purchases!
Here is a close up of the Tarte palette:
I’ll be posting reviews of some of the products soon! Stay tuned 😊