My holiday makeup shopping mantra is: “one for you, one for me.” There were some great deals this year! This haul included stuff purchased on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and with my 20% off at Ulta. Here it is:
- Dose of Colors
- Liquid Lipsticks in sand and truffle: This is my favorite liquid lipstick formula ever! These shades are really nice nudes for me.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay full coverage foundation: I had been wanting to buy another full coverage foundation in my normal, not-tanned shade. I have only tried this once so far and need to play around with it more to see how I really like it. I can write a review soon!
- Shape Tape concealer: The elusive shape tape is finally mine!!! I’m huge on concealer. I have BAD undereye circles so I had to try it with all the hype. My first impressions are that it’s HUGE and I definitely used way too much on the first try.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Contour Kit in light to medium: I don’t really know why I wanted ANOTHER contour kit, but I did. And it was 40% off soo… yeah. I really love that it includes a shimmer highlight. It’s really nice for a natural glow. I love the middle contour shade and the others are good for bronzing.
- Brow Wiz: This is a repuchase. Holy grail status. So amazing.
- Lip gloss in pastel pink: The formula is really nice. The color is… really pastel. I have to wear a LITTLE bit of this to not have 1990’s baby pink concealer lips.
I also placed an order with Kylie Cosmetics but the package was most likely stolen off my front porch… so I’m currently dealing with USPS and Kylie’s customer service so if I EVER end up getting the package I’ll definitely post that too. I think I’ll most likely just get a refund, which kinda sucks because I ordered on Black Friday when they had a free gloss with certain lip kits, and a free stocking for purchases over $100. Depending on how this ordeal turns out will determine whether I keep shopping with them.
What did you buy yourself for black friday/cyber monday??