It’s that time of the year again… the Sephora spring sale. Formerly only for VIB and VIB Rouge rewards members, the sale this year is for EVERYONE enrolled in Sephora’s Beauty Insider program. (If you’ve ever given Sephora your email and get mailers from them, you are probably signed up). This is the sale breakdown:
- VIB Rouge: 15% off all purchases April 18-24th (Online code ROUGESPRING)
- VIB: 15% off all purchases April 19-24th (Online code VIBSPRING)
- BI: 10% off all purchases April 20-23rd (Online code BISPRING)
So VIB and Rouge get the same sale price, but Rouge gets a day earlier to shop the sale. A lot of times popular products will sell out so Sephora is rightly letting their best customers have first access to the discounted products.
I myself am a VIB, not Rouge, so I will have access to the sale tomorrow. I know that 10% or even 15% doesn’t sound very exciting, but this sale and the one in November are the only times to get certain brands at a discount. Sephora carries some luxury brands and some brands exclusive to them that are otherwise NEVER on sale. So this is your chance to save a little bit if you’re planning on buying anything.
- Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette: This is hands down the BEST eyeshadow formula I have ever tried. And the colors in this palette are very on trend and provide a variety of looks. Here is my full review. If you’re not into reds and oranges, I really recommend picking up a good neutral palette while they are on sale. Something like the chocolate bar palettes, sweet peach palette, tartelette in bloom, naked palettes, etc…
- Kevyn Aucoin Contouring Book: This is my favorite contour pallete of the 5 I own, and it is a really good multitasker with powder and cream highlight and contour shades and four eyeshadows. If you are a fair to medium skin tone you will love this. Compared to the individual sculpting and highlighting powders in their line, this palette is a good value. I thought I did a separate review but I talked about it in this contour kit comparison post.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: I will never stop buying this spray. It provides a noticeable difference in the longevity of my makeup application. It’s definitely not one of those placebo products. It really works. And I don’t find it drying on my skin.
- Jack Black Lip Balm: Now this isn’t an expensive product, but you need it in your life. Hands down my FAVORITE lip balm ever. I am almost out of my tube and I’m definitely buying another. And finishing a lip balm and repurchasing is a very, very rare thing for me. In fact, I don’t think this has ever happened before.
- Restock on items you KNOW you will use up. Not your favorite blush, lipstick, or highlighter. I’m talking about if you have a concealer, foundation, mascara, or any other product that you use up easily on a regular basis.
So those were my most “universal” product recommendations for the Sephora sale. What are you planning to buy?