The newest 21 day sale at Ulta is starting today, March 18th! Here are my recommendations of products that are AMAZING if you haven’t tried them yet!
- March 18th: Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara. This mascara is really nice for a NATURAL full look! It just bumps up your lashes to the next level but doesn’t add a ton of drama. It’s good for every day.
- March 22nd: Buxom Full On Lip Cream. These glosses are semi sheer and have a nice tingling and plumping sensation.
- March 23rd: Urban Decay Single Eyeshadows. The urban decay single eyeshadow formula is solid and with the sale is at a good price. I love the shades X and YDK.
- March 24th: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner. This is an amazing, long lasting liquid liner. It is a felt tip which makes it super easy to use.
- March 26th: Becca Backlight Priming Filter. This primer is beautiful for dry skin to add a little glow to the skin.
- April 1st: Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil and Mario Badescu Rosewater. The brow wiz is just the most popular brow pencil out there and for a good reason. It is easy to use and has great shades. The Mario Badescu spray is fantastic as a hydrating Spray to incorporate into any skincare routine before moisturizing.
- April 5th: Urban Decay Primer Potion. This is a solid eye primer and a bottle lasts forever. I would highly recommend this at the sale price.
- April 7th: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. This is a very volumizing mascara and definitely earns its cult status.
That’s it for my recommendations! What are you planning on picking up??